- 1 – 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Raspberry vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- Dried herbs: sage, rosemary, thyme..
- 1/2 tsp black pepper freshly ground and Himalayan salt
- Pour the marinade into a heavy plastic zip-loc bag, add tenderloin and seal. Slosh around the meat so it is well-covered, put in the fridge overnight (or 1-2 hours at room temperature). Turn meat over in the bag occasionally
- Remove the marinate from the marinade. Cook the meat until there no longer pink in the middle.
Lovely served with cauliflower rice salad.