2 tbsp. of coconut oil
1 mdium onion finaly sliced
2 garlic cloves sliced
2 tins of black beans 400grs
80g buckwheat flour
1 tsp dried oregano or thyme
150g sun dried tomatoes
1 tbsp. of jalapeno, or chilies
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Heat coconut oil in a pan ad fry onion then garlic until softened, add drained cooked beans
- Mash the beans with the back of wooden spoon
- Transfer the bens mix in w bowl, stir flour, add rest of ingredients
- Form burgers 2 cm thick and place them on baking tray
- Bake it for 50 min until crisp on the outside, turning halfway through cooking time.
Eat them hot sandwiched between 2 slices of Flaxseeds Buns and salad, or serve with a salad.
Can be eaten cold wrapped in lettuce and a slice tomato.
Can be frozen as well and reheated for busy days !