- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head of white cabbage, finely shredded
- 100g grated carrots
- 2 tbsp. chopped cashews
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- fresh parsley or chives or coriander or basil
- In a large bowl mix cabbage, carrots, cashews and sesame seeds
- Mix garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper and pour the dressing over the cabbage slow and mix it.
Serve it as a side dish or top it with cooked prawns, salmon/ chicken/ hard boiled eggs to make it a complete meal.