- 250g chickpea flour Garam flour
- 2 pinches of salt
- black pepper
- 1tsp garlic powder or dried herbs
- 400ml water
- coconut oil
- Whisk chickpea flour, water and rest or ingredients by hand or in a blender.
- Leave it to stand overnight or a least 30 minutes at room temperature
- Cook the batter like pancake batter: in a lightly greased pan pour 4 tbsp. of batter to make a pancake, flip over and cook otherside until golden brown. Cook longer for a crispy base.
- Preheat the oven to 200c
- Add your toppings, homemade tomato sauce, mozzarella, Parma ham, spinach, ham, pineapple, feta, caramelised onions with goat cheese…
- Place the pizzas into a wine rack or a baking tray, bake it for 10 minutes.