Makes 10 cookies
- 250g ground almonds
- 1tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3 tbsp. ground ginger
- grated zest of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 4tbsp maple syrup
- a pinch of Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 180C
- In a food processor, combine ground almonds, bicarbonate of soda then add rest of ingredients.
- Roll 2 tbsp. of mixture into balls and flatten each cookie about 5 mm thick
- Place on a lined baking tray and bake it for 10-12 minutes until edges are brown and soft in the middle.
- Leave to cool on the tray.
You can store them in an airtight container in the fridge.