- 450g Chicken thighs, cut into dice
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- fresh ginger
- 250g white cup mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1 handful of spinach, or broccolis or peas…
- 2 tbsp. gluten free soya sauce
- pepper and chili flakes to taste
- 2tbsp coconut oil
- Heat coconut oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and fry until translucent, add the garlic and the ginger
- Add the chicken, cook and browned both sides.
- Add the vegetables, mushrooms, broccolis, spinach, soya sauce, seasoning, cook, stirring often until mushrooms have softened about 5 minutes.
- D=Finally, add chopped parsley.
Serve it hot with wild brown rice !