Makes 12 bars
- 150g gluten free oats
- 120g cashews
- 50g organic butter
- 1 large mashed banana
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 100g of 3 seed mix (flax seed, sunflower, pumpkin)
- Handful of crushed walnuts
- zest of lemon or orange
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- In a food processor or nutribullet grind the cashews until it forms a paste.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan, add grounded cashews, maple syrup.
- Mash banana and add to the saucepan.
- Remove from the heat and add oats, seeds, lemon zest and mix well together.
- Place it in a baking tin with baking paper
- Sprinkle few seeds or nuts and drizzle some maple syrup over the mixture to finish.
- Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Take out and then cut into bars
Serve it with Greek natural organic yogurt for breakfast or alone as an energy bar !