For the Salmon:
- 4*150g Salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- lemon wedges
- fresh dill leaves
- Preheat oven to 200C, place the salmon in foil paper. Season the salmon with salt, pepper, dill and lemon wedges
- Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes a=until the thickest part of the chicken no longer look raw, wet.
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 300ml of greek organic natural yogurt
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- Himalayan salt and pepper
Mix well all the ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve cold
Serve the salmon with the Cucumber and dill sauce. This dish is perfect served with garlic spinach, courgettis, rainbow salad.