- 8 scallops
- 1tbsp gluten free flour
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 2 garlic gloves, finely diced
- Himalayan salt
- coconut oil
- Rinse the scallops and pat them dry with kitchen paper, coat them with flour.
- Heat the oil, fry the shallot and garlic add the scallops and cook about 5 minutes until browned and opaque, turning once.
- Sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper.
- At the end of the cooking you can add 1 tbsp. of organic, full fat crème fraiche as an extra !
This is my mum’s recipe, my favourite dish ! it is delicious served with rice, vegetables in julienne or with mushrooms.