- 2 tbsp. honey
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 chicken legs/ breast with bones
- 2 salad onions, finely chopped
- 250g pineapple cut into chunks
- chili flakes according to taste
- 1tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- 2tbsp fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Combine honey, lime zest and juice, oregano and oil in a bowl, season with salt. Place chicken and leave it to marinate in the fridge for 2 hours minimum.
- Preheat oven to 200 degres and roast for 40 minutes until cooked through and golden or cook it on BBQ.
- Prepare the salsa. Mix all the ingredients together
Serve the chicken on a salad bed with the salsa.