- 4 Red/ yellow or orange peppers
- 3tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, finaly chopped
- 450g minced beef or lamb
- 2 tbsp. tomato puree
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- Salt, pepper
- 1 carrot, green beans, mushrooms, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Heat the coconut oil in the pan. Fry off the onions, garlic for 2-3 minutes add the carrot, beans.
- Add the minced meat, tomato puree, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook it until the mince is mostly browned, 8 minutes.
- Cut the tops off the peppers and de-seed.
- Stuff the peppers with the warm mixture, place in a dish, cover with foil and cook it for 20-25 minutes.
Serve with some greens vegetables.
Use any leftover vegetables you have in your fridge: spinach, broccolis…